We are currently looking to recruit a selection of BIM/AutoCAD Technicians / BIM Coordinators for Galway based roles
TOBIN Consulting Engineers is a multidisciplinary engineering practice operating across the public and private sectors in Ireland since 1952. We currently employ over a 100 staff in various offices through Ireland and the UK. Due to continued growth and expansion of our structural team in Galway and the west of Ireland we are currently looking to recruit a selection of BIM/AutoCAD Technicians / BIM Co-ordinators for Galway based roles. Ideally candidates will have experience with BIM and Revit within a structural environment within a large multi-disciplinary design office or large contractor design office. We offer a very friendly and attractive work environment with active sports and social club. We also encourage all our staff to progress their careers the participation in ongoing internal and external CDP courses and events. This is facilitated through our ISO Accredited CDP programme.
Day to day, you will be producing Revit models with output 2D GA and detailed drawings for a range of multi-million euro projects, including commercial, residential and educational. You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Revit and AutoCAD essential experience within a large consultancy environment is preferable.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from Feasibility stage to Detailed construction stage
- Experience in co-ordination structural works with other design team members
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication
- Preferably 1-2 years experience plus in a similar role
- Further experience in the use of RC Cads and structural detailing in Steel and Concrete structures will be an advantage
- Experience with Residential, Office block, Hotel, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage.
- In addition the applicant should be able to demonstrate a capability to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software
- packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
Please note we are looking to fill this post immediately. Only EU candidates will be considered.
Years Experience: Preferably 1-2 years but we are open on this once you can demonstrate a detailed knowledge and REVIT and BIM Co-ordination outside of the work environment. Greater appropriate experience would be advantageous.
Salary: Negotiable and very attractive package for the right Candidate including pension contribution, 21 days holidays plus Good Friday and Christmas shutdown as additional company leave per annum.
You will be working on high value, landmark structural projects within this award-winning international consultancy. The role will be varied, challenging and client facing. So If you feel you need a change and you want a challenge, this could be the role for you.
Please forward C.V. marked for “BIM Technician Galway” to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
For further information about the company please visit our website www.tobin.ie