TOBIN Consulting Engineers is a multidisciplinary engineering practice operating across the public and private sectors in Ireland since 1952. We currently employ over 145 staff in various offices in Ireland. Due to the continued growth and expansion of our Civil |Design Build | Water team, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced MEP Revit Technician to be based in either our Galway or Castlebar Offices. Ideally, candidates will have experience with BIM and Revit within a large multi-disciplinary design office or large contractor design office. On-the-job training will be provided and the candidate will have the opportunity on a wide range of exciting projects in the water and wastewater industry. We offer a very friendly and attractive work environment with active sports and social club. We also encourage all our staff to progress their careers through participation in ongoing internal and external CDP courses and events. This is facilitated through our ISO-Accredited CDP programme.
Day to day, you will be producing Revit models with 2D general arrangement and detailed drawing outputs for a range of multi-million euro projects, including Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects. You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard. The candidate will gain valuable experience in the design of water and wastewater treatment projects from planning /conception stage right through to construction and handover. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a range of clients who are employing cutting-edge solutions within the industry. You will be working within a diverse team with inputs and support from multidisciplinary elements of the wider TOBIN organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third-Level Qualification
- Revit (MEP) and AutoCAD experience.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing general arrangement coordination drawings from feasibility stage to detailed construction stage
- Ability to coordinate process, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural drawings with other design team members.
- Creation of REVIT projects and associated families.
- Attendance at design review meetings.
- Drawing and model quality and version control.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Water and Wastewater Industry is preferable.
- In addition, the applicant will be given opportunities to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as Civil3D, MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
Please note we are looking to fill this post immediately. Only candidates currently residing in the EU with relevant permissions to work in Ireland will be considered.
Preferably 1-2 years but we are open on this once you can demonstrate detailed knowledge of REVIT and BIM co-ordination. Greater appropriate experience would be advantageous.
Salary: Negotiable and very attractive package for the right Candidate including pension contribution, 21 days holidays plus Good Friday and Christmas shutdown as additional company leave per annum.
You will be working on high-value, landmark projects within this award-winning consultancy. The role will be varied, challenging and client-facing. So, if you feel you need a change and you want a challenge, this could be the role for you.
Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE