TOBIN Consulting Engineers is a multidisciplinary engineering practice operating across the public and private sectors in Ireland since 1952. We currently employ over 175 staff in various offices in Ireland. Due to the continued growth and expansion of our Building & Infrastructure Team, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Revit Technician.
Ideally, candidates will have experience with BIM and Revit within a large multi-disciplinary design office or large contractor design office.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third-Level Qualification
- Preferably 4 to 5 years experience in a similar role in the Irish industry.
- Revit and AutoCAD experience.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing general arrangement coordination drawings from feasibility stage to detailed construction stage
- Ability to coordinate process, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural drawings with other design team members.
- Creation of REVIT projects and associated families.
- Attendance at design review meetings.
- Drawing and model quality and version control.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication.
- In addition, the applicant will be given opportunities to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as Civil3D, MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
You will be working on high-value, landmark projects within this award-winning consultancy. The role will be varied, challenging and client-facing. So, if you feel you need a change and you want a challenge, this could be the role for you.