TOBIN Consulting Engineers has an exciting role open for an experienced Project Engineer to join our company Headquarters in Galway. Based in the City Centre, just off Eyre Sq., the successful candidate will join a strong team of professionals who cover a broad range of projects in the public realm, urban regeneration, recreational infrastructure, and tourism amenity sectors.
What we are looking for:
The position requires candidates to hold a minimum Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering. Applicants must have 7+ years’ experience in civil engineering (design AND project management).
Candidates applying for this position must have the following skills:
• previous experience design and project management experiences – 7+ years
• experience of working in collaboration with other design disciplines, namely; architects, landscape architects and urban designers
• excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• excellent written English
What we can offer;
– An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability
– A city centre position based in Galway (our office is literally based between two bus stations and a train station) with parking also adjacent to our office (subsidised parking rates)
– Remote working options
– A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’
– A strong CPD commitment
– The opportunity to work and grow with a good team of people.
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further, please forward your CV to email@example.com.