We are currently seeking Civil Engineers at Graduate and Design level to join our Building & Infrastructure and Road Design Teams in our Dublin, Galway, and Castlebar offices.
Qualifications and Experience
The positions of Graduate and Design (Civil) Engineers will require candidates to hold a minimum Level 8 Honours Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering (a Level 9 Masters Degree would be an advantage) with a range of 0 to 5 years experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of the Building & Infrastructure and Roads Design Teams and through mentoring with senior engineers within TOBIN, Candidates will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Preparation and review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications. Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D will be a basic requirement.
- Preparation of Preliminary and Contract Drawings using a range of packages such as AutoCAD 2D/3D, MX Roads, ArcGIS, Key Signs/KeyPost, LinSig Traffic Modelling.
- Procurement of Site Investigation, Civil Engineering Works and Roads Contracts.
- Administration of the construction contracts to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, and project budgets are achieved.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication.
- AutoCAD 2D will be a basic requirement with a capacity to upskill in AutoCAD 3D through mentoring with experienced Design Engineers.
- Capacity to develop skills in the use of Building Information Modelling (such as AutoDesk REVIT), Microsoft Access and GIS software such as ArcGIS and MapInfo although not essential would be an advantage.
- Experience with software packages such as Microsoft Project and MicroDrainage or other similar design packages would be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further please forward c.v. to email@example.com indicating the preferred office location. NO AGENCIES PLEASE