An exciting opportunity awaits you! At TOBIN we are looking to grow our team.
We have a requirement for an articulate, well qualified and career-minded Renewable Energy EIAR Project Manager /Environmental Engineer/ Environmental Scientist to join our busy office in Dublin/Castlebar/Galway/Limerick (Office location is flexible with a hybrid-working option), preferably with wind farm EIAR experience.
The position offers involvement in all aspects of planning and environmental consultancy, including preparation and project management of EIAR, Environmental Considerations Reports, planning applications, feasibility studies, survey work and research.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the scope of work involved in environmental assessment and reporting, particularly with respect to the renewable energy sector.
Ideally, you will be an accredited member of an engineering, scientific or project management association and will have excellent communication and report writing skills. In return, we will offer an attractive remuneration package with good future career prospects working within a highly successful and commercially orientated multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant environmental science/ engineering/project management qualification;
- Experience working in Irish Industry, preferably with relevant experience in the renewable energy sector;
- Good working knowledge of the Irish Planning system (Note: we have a dedicated Planning team who can assist the PM with technical planning queries);
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and is IT competent;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Managing projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members, both internal and external;
- Undertaking environmental assessments, planning reports and tender submissions.
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants.
- Liaising with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
What we Offer
At TOBIN you can expect to work on a wide range of projects, from small scale residential applications to renewable energy developments and major applications of national importance, including Strategic Infrastructure Development projects. You will be rewarded as you grow within the company and professional development is strongly encouraged.
The salary on offer is negotiable and dependent on the candidate.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible so please send your up to date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies in respect to filling this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!