An exciting opportunity awaits you! At TOBIN we are looking to grow our team.
Following a successful 2020 and with a strong outlook for 2021, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Design Engineer to join our busy and expanding Civil Design Build Water (CDBW) Department in our Castlebar Office.
If you are seeking an exciting, challenging and rewarding role in the West, with the benefits of a great work-life balance, then this may be the role for you.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Related degree or Masters – ideally Civil Engineering / Construction / Engineering / Project Management.
- 5-7 years of experience in delivering technically complex projects.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious professional looking to progress their career.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Has achieved Chartered Engineer (CE) status or is actively working towards this goal.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Responsible for delivery of complex Water & Wastewater Projects from inception/planning stage right through to construction & handover for our key clients nationwide.
- Management of the CDBW project team and other internal & external resources.
- The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of exciting and challenging projects and will play an integral role in the continued growth of the CDBW team.
- This is an exciting client-facing role with a clear career development path.
What we Offer
- A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’.
- A strong commitment to and focus on CPD.
- Wide-ranging experience through delivery of varied & challenging projects.
- Remote working options.
- Great work-life balance.
Please send your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter directly to email@example.com.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies in respect to filling this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!