TOBIN Consulting Engineers is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join the Civil | Design Build | Water team. Hybrid Options are available across any of our office locations (Galway, Castlebar, Limerick or Dublin).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Technical delivery (design and management) of projects in the Civil Infrastructure / Public Realm / Recreational Trail sectors
• Preparation and review of designs, reports and surveys
• Knowledge of transport design codes and standards within Ireland is essential
• Knowledge of DMURS, Traffic Signs Manual and the National Cycle Manual is essential
• Preparation of Drawings to a high standard using packages such as AutoCAD and/or Civil3D is a requirement (MX Roads and/or ArcGIS is optional)
• Coordination and liaison with Clients and Regulatory Agencies
• Procurement of Site Investigation, Civil Engineering Works including preparation of Specifications, Drawings and Bills of Quantities
• Project Management and contract administration of the projects to ensure that design requirements, project schedules and project budgets are achieved
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal (English) communication.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills (MS Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D)
• Experience with Public Realm type projects, Road designs, greenways and active travel schemes
• Experience with Software packages such as MicroDrainage and or similar drainage design software would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of construction contracts such as GCCC Forms of Contract.
• Minimum Level 8 Honours Degree Qualification
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something, you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.