TOBIN Consulting Engineers currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior EIA Project Manager (Engineer/Scientist/Planner) to be based in our Dublin Office. We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious individual, who has experience in a client facing environment and a proven project delivery and work winning capability.
The successful candidate will be required as a Senior Project Team Member within the Energy & Environment Section of TOBIN Consulting Engineers to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and on budget. Ongoing contribution to resource management and the strategic development of the section will also be required.
Key Tasks include:
- Project management and co-ordination of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR), Planning and Environmental Consideration Reports (PECRs), planning applications and waste licence applications
- Client liaison and business development
- Consultation and liaison with statutory and non-statutory bodies, local authorities and An Bord Pleanála (ABP)
- Scoping and managing the procurement of sub-consultants and sub-contractors and the management of third party contributors to projects
- Project financial control
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of the Energy & Environment Division
Qualifications / Experience Required
The successful candidate should hold a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Science/Planning (Honours), or equivalent. A minimum of 10-15 years relevant post-qualification experience including experience of managing project teams within an environmental/engineering/planning consultancy is essential. An M.Eng./ M.Eng.Sc./ M.Sc./ MRUP/ MPlan qualification is desirable. Ideally the candidate will have experience in the preparation of SID Planning Applications and as expert witness at Oral Hearings.
- Experience in the compilation of tender submissions
- Working knowledge of planning and environmental legislation
- Accredited member of an industry organisation/association
- Data Analysis – good working knowledge of Excel, MS Project
- Accomplished presentation skills
The role will be varied, challenging and client facing. If you feel you need a change and you want a challenge, this could be the role for you.
Please forward C.V. marked for “E&E Snr. EIA Project Manager Position” to email@example.com
HR – TOBIN Consulting Engineers,
Fairgreen House, Fairgreen Road, Galway
Tel: 091-565211 Fax: 091-565398