TOBIN Consulting Engineers are currently seeking a Structural Project Engineer to join the Building and Infrastructure Team based in our Dublin Office in Blanchardstown. We have a broad range of projects and can offer the successful candidate a defined career path for development in one of the largest indigenous consultancies in Ireland.
- A minimum 3-8 years’ relevant work experience
- You will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Design Experience on building projects (residential, mixed use developments, industrial and commercial) in the public & private sector
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Up to date knowledge of current codes of practice, building control regulations and procedures
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Windows and structural design and analysis software packages
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
As a member of the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Team the Project Engineer will be required to undertake the following duties :
- Structural design of building structures in steel and reinforced concrete
- Contribute to the project team on a day to day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients including document reviews, approvals and project scheduling.
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Preparation of tenders
What we can offer
- An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability
- Remote working options
- A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’
- A strong CPD commitment
- The opportunity to work and grow with a good team of people
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further please forward c.v. to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE