What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while user is browsing a website.
When users visit the same website again, the browser sends cookies back to the website allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like personalised details or preferences.
More information about cookies and details of how to manage or disable them can be found on www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you choose to opt-out of receiving cookies, you may lose some features and / or functionality of tobinconsultingengineers.com.
Which cookies does Company use?
When you use the tobinconsultingengineers.com website the following types of cookies can be set on your device:
Strictly necessary cookies these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. Some examples of these cookies include:
- Identifying you as being signed in to a website and keeping you logged in throughout your visit
- Remembering the content of your shopping cart while browsing an eCommerce website.
These cookies don’t usually contain any personally identifiable information and are typically set by websites to provide services such as eCommerce and log in facilities.
Our CMS, WordPress, uses session cookies that can not be disabled.
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view.
These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information these cookies collect is aggregated and used anonymously. We use these cookies to understand what content is popular which helps us to improve our website.
For more information on how to manage cookies, including opt-out of performance cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features.
Some examples of such features include:
- Remembering your preferences and settings such as redirect to mobile version of the site when you are browsing with a smart phone
- Remembering your favourites when browsing particular websites
- Remembering when you’ve voted in a poll or rated a something so that you don’t do this more than once during your visit.
If you have an account on a particular website, a cookie on your computer lets the website remember your user name and email address so you don’t have to enter it again when you are commenting or writing a review.
Other examples of services that use these type of cookies include PollDaddy, Pluck, or WordPress.
For more information on how to manage cookies, including opting-out of functional cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website; this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Some examples of services that use these types of cookies include Google AdSense or DoubleClick.
If you wish to opt-out of targeting and advertising cookies please visit: www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/your-ad-choices/
Other third party cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our websites are not related to Tobin Consulting Engineers. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Facebook, these service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. We do not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the way that cookies work, as cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.
Follow Us on Twitter
- It’s been a very busy year in TOBIN’s Civil I Design Build I Water Division and we are delighted to have welcomed m… https://t.co/097VWaHGDS 42 minutes ago
- @tobinengineers were delighted to be a part of the sod-turning ceremony for the Roscommon Town Main Drainage Scheme… https://t.co/J92xMI7iwd 2 days ago
- @tobinengineers are looking for Senior and Project Ecologists and a Wind Energy EIAR Project Manager to join our gr… https://t.co/A1cKaSU7VJ 4 days ago
Call Us Today
We are based in Galway, Dublin, Castlebar and London. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, for all of the latest TOBIN news and industry developments.