A constraints and due diligence assessment identifies opportunities and constraints associated with the development, and can vary from GIS Mapping to site visits.
TOBIN Consulting Engineers have undertaken numerous Constraints and Due Diligence Assessments to ensure potential environmental issues are captured whilst conforming to client requirements.
Environmental due diligence is a process which identify environmental risks, limit liability, and provides the opportunity to identify future improvements. Our environmental due diligence assessments include:
- Phase 1 environmental site assessments
- Exterior and interior inspection of properties
- Physical sampling and laboratory analysis
- Exploratory soil and groundwater investigation
- Contaminated Land Risk Assessment