Our Environment and Planning team provide full planning consultancy services and are highly experienced at managing the preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications of varying complexity. We identify the most appropriate and robust route to planning approval and provide planning support from the inception of a project through to construction and operation.
Our planning services include:
- Preparing, submitting, managing and monitoring planning applications
- Strategic Infrastructure Development (SID) projects
- Response to Requests for Further Information
- First and Third-Party Appeal Submissions
- Oral Hearing / Public Enquiry and expert witness
- Planning condition discharge
- Stakeholder engagement and public consultation exercises
- Planning appraisals and assessments of existing and emerging planning policy documents
- Section 5 Exempted Development Applications
- Legislation review and case law interpretation.