Our Quantity Surveying and Cost Management team consists of experienced Chartered Members of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Our team members here are also registered in accordance with the Building Control Act 2007. We provide specialist cost management and procurement services to the Irish construction, engineering and property markets.
Our industry-renowned experience, in quantity surveying, cost management, risk management and procurement strategies specifically, has been rewarded with continued ‘repeat business’ across the Irish and UK markets. High quality standards are very important here at TOBIN and we maintain our impressive levels of delivery in line with our accreditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Our range of core services are complimentary to one another and are adapted to suit the requirements of each individual project. These services are delivered with a personal and professional approach, a combination that results in a successful project from inception to completion.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of our services:
- Initial Cost Advice / Feasibility Studies
- Budget Estimating & Cost Planning
- Production of detailed Bills of Quantities
- Value Engineering
- Risk Assessment
- Life Cycle / Whole Life Costings / Sinking Fund Assessments
- Advice on Contract Procedures (both public and private)
- Preparation of Contract Documentation
- Mechanical and Electrical Cost Control
- Contract Administration
- Employer’s Representative role
- Valuation of Work
- Contractual Claims Assessment and Valuations
- Settlement of Final Account
- Dispute Resolution