PARR schemes are a significant element of the TII national road maintenance budget. TOBIN are excellently positioned to provide design and supervision services for these schemes. Both our Associate Director, John O’Flaherty and Senior Engineer, Ronan Murtagh have completed the TII Pavement Lifecycle course which is required to be a designer for these schemes. This training is complemented by vast experience in delivering pavement schemes from inception to handover.
As well as design, our Project Engineer, Donncha Keohane has over 8 years site experience in supervision of the construction of these schemes. All in all, TOBIN have the complete package for the delivery of PARR schemes and have demonstrated this in our latest projects including:
- N81 Tallaght – 2022 completion
- N55 Ballinagh – 2021 completion
- N16 Blacklion – 2021 completion
- N52 Borrisokane – 2020 completion
- N16 Tomrud – 2020 completion
- N16 Manorhamilton – 2019 completion