At TOBIN Consulting Engineers, our team has considerable experience designing road marking and signage schemes in accordance the Department of Transport Traffic Signs Manual. TOBIN are currently employed on behalf of Transport Infrastructure Ireland on several Delineation Road Schemes and the National Speed Limit Review including review of the grade separate junctions of motorways for compliance with current standard. Our sign designs are passively safe in accordance with the best practice guidelines and IS EN 12767-2019.
We have experience on a wide range of site development internal and road layouts requiring road marking and signage designs from preliminary design to handover stage.
- National Speed Limit Review
- Design of Advance Directional Signage with TII Phase Approval
- GSJ Sign and Road Marking Layout Review
- N52 Ardee Bypass
- Edenderry Inner Relief Road
- N85 – Ennis to Ennistimon Delineation Scheme
- N65 – Borrisokane to Loughrea Delineation Scheme
- N68 – Ennis to Kilrush Delineation Scheme