TOBIN was appointed as PSDP for the construction of a 1,240m² two-storey extension to the existing Letterkenny IT Campus Business Development Centre and comprising the new Colab Facility. This project also includes modifications to the existing BDC building. TOBIN Consulting Engineers performed the role of Project Supervisor Design Process as outlined in the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006.
Scope of Services PSDP:
- Identifying key critical safety issues.
- Organising co-operation of all designers.
- Ensuring coordination of all design team activities.
- Attending design team meetings to ensure design safety reviews.
- Preparation of Preliminary Safety and Health Plan.
- Coordinate all designers during construction with site meetings.
- Preparation and Handover of Safety File.
Services provided by TOBIN Consulting Engineers on this project: