TOBIN Consulting Engineers were appointed to provide engineering and environmental consultancy services for the design and planning of the proposed Derryadd Wind Farm development in Co. Longford.
The development includes of the following works:
• Construction of 24 no. Wind Turbines
• Construction of 3 no. Met Masts
• Construction of 1 no. electric substation
• Construction of local access roads and turbine hardstand areas
• Site drainage and other ancillary services
The Flood Risk Assessment (FRA) has been prepared in accordance with the guidelines produced by the Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government (DoEHLG) The Planning System and Flood Risk Management Guidelines for Planning Authorities, 2009.