TOBIN provided PSDP for Ennis Community College which included:
1. Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan
2. Inclusion of Risk Assessments and Method Statements for the works as they progress.
3. An updated construction management plan with site set-up and plan.
4. The traffic management plan with specific plans for any works on the road/public in accordance with Part 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual.
5. Notification to HSA of PSCS appointment with relevant AF2 copied to PSDP.
6. The names and roles of all contractor designers, this is to include;
a. Permanent Works Designers (ACEI Format)
b. Temporary Works Designers (ACEI Format)
c. Temporary Traffic Management Designer
7. The name of the ‘one temporary works designer’ and the ‘suitably qualified site engineer’, as set out within the contract documents. (required prior to start)
8. The names of any temporary mechanical/electrical services designers as set out within the contract documents.
9. Provision of specialist, subcontractors and product information for inclusion in the final Safety File.
10. PSCS plan for the preparation of the safety file information through the project, setting out the method that you will you to collate the information.
Services provided by TOBIN on this project: