In

Hibernian House was constructed in 1850 and stands with a distinctive limestone façade on the northern side of Eyre Square. TOBIN Consulting Engineers was proud to provide Project Management, Engineering and Design Consultancy services for the refurbishment of three floors within the building while honouring the historic exterior of the former county club. Most of the work carried out was consisted of internal refurbishment, with approximately 1500m² of floor space upgraded to a modern, open-plan office space.

Another welcome boost to employment in the heart of Galway City.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Block C ShannonBIA Innovator Campus - Athenry