This project consisted of the construction of 15 modular housing units, including all necessary external site works for Galway City Council.
The entire project consisted of;
- site clearance and levelling,
- provision of roads, footpaths
- modular units foundations
- offsite manufacture of the modular units
- on site installation and erection of modular units
- diversions of foul and surface water pipelines
- provision of services to individual units
- car parking
- public lighting
- fencing/boundary treatments
- general landscaping
This was an extremely important project which is tackling the homeless crisis allowing families to be vacated from hotel rooms and enjoy a much higher standard of living and independence. This particular type of project is the first of its kind and TOBIN have worked closely with Galway City Council to make this a success.
Services provided by TOBIN Consulting Engineers on this project: