This project comprised of the demolition of the existing school and the construction of a new 8 classroom school on the same site. The civil & structural engineering works included:
- Diversion of existing underground culvert/drain around the new school footprint and excavation of overburden to bedrock
- installation of reinforced concrete raft foundations
- construction of concrete blockwork walls
- construction of structural steel portal frames and all associated bracing and secondary steelwork
- installation of stormwater drainage collection system
- construction of new access road and car park.
Services provided by TOBIN Consulting Engineers on this project: