This project consisted of the construction of a 329m² ground floor area extension to the existing receiving area including the provision of 2 no. additional loading docks and all associated siteworks and was completed on Jan 2020. An existing roller shutter door was relocated from the west to the North West façade of the existing adjacent industrial building as part of the works. There was also an extension to existing factory floor area and provision of new offices & training facilities. This was a live work campus environment (Industrial). The extensions incorporated the following:
• Provision of 7 No. new Dock Levellers
• Provision of Internal Receiving Office including Toilets to accommodate 2-3 persons
• Integration into existing facility including removal of existing cladding to provide a single open receiving area.
• External civil works including drainage, alterations to yard levels, concrete retaining walls etc.
• Relocation of existing truck parking facilities.
Services provided by TOBIN Consulting Engineers on this project: