TOBIN were engaged by Westport GAA in the role of Technical Advisor for the development of a full-size natural grass GAA pitch with floodlights to be located on the Golf Course Road, Westport. TOBIN provided the following services:
Services/advice in conjunction with the review of tender documents for Civils Works Contract. Civils Work Contract will comprise:
- excavations/cut and fill on site to form base for pitch construction.
- Monitoring of works during Civils Contract, meeting and monitoring Civils Works Contractor
- Services/advice in conjunction with procurement and delivery of playing pitch, inclusive of;
- Site Inspections
- Services in conjunction with preparation of tender docs., inclusive of;
a) Advice/specification on pitch drawings
b) Advice/specification on soil specification + pitch build-up
c) Advice on Prelims. and management requirements for Contractors
d) Other requirements
- Monitoring/site inspections/liaising with the Contractor and Design Team during the course of work.
Any recommended services post contract and any other recommended services.
Services provided by TOBIN on this project: