Tony is a Non – Executive Board Member of TOBIN UK and has a 25 year business career in Infrastructure, property and outsourcing. Tony’s career has included postings in the Middle and Far East and Eastern Europe for multi-national companies. Tony is currently a self-employed interim director in a number of property outsourcing, construction and utilities companies.
Tony has been active in local politics for over a decade having stood twice for Parliament and once for the European Parliament. He is a long serving Westminster City Councillor and a Greater London Assembly Member for West Central.
Tony has worked with significant organisations in key strategic positions:
- Kier Services, Business Development Director
- Dalkia International, Business Development Director
- Dalkia UK, Group Business Development Director
- RWE Thames Water, General Manager (PFI)
- Kvaerner – Romania, Sales Director
- Rolls-Royce plc, Overseas Projects Director
Throughout Tony’s career he has developed extensive skills and capabilities in Contract Negotiation & Management, Change Management, Operations Management, Business Planning & Strategy and New Product Development.